Cats and dogs require special monitoring as they are difficult to put in one place. Trackers help us to keep them safe and at reach and to always monitor activity .There are various cat trackers in the market, but deciding which ones to invest in can be a little tricky. To make your job easier we have put together the best in the market for you to choose.
Loc8tor Tabcat Wireless Cat Tracker
The Loc8tor is famous for its’ small and lightweight features. It has the most lightweight and can tract your cat up to 122metres with no obstacle, and comes with a locate beep which with some training your cat will come back. Equipped with a simple audio and visual cue from your handset ,also uses radio frequency technology that’s more reliable than GPS.
- Radio frequency technology.
- High performance with greater range and locating possibilities.
- Guided audio and visual cues from handset when tracking pet.
- Lightweight and small easily attached to pet collar.
- Durable splash proof case.
- Has an alarm beep to signal your cat to come back home.
- Can be used for multiple cats.
Pawfit GPS Pet Tracker
Pawfit GPS tracker is one of those trackers that you would like to keep forever a GPS tracker combined with activity monitoring. Your pets’ data is recorded up to 7 days and allows you to keep tabs on your pet’s health by checking weight and other activities she does.
- Uses latest text to speech technology.
- Can be used with multiple pets up to 10 safety zones.
- Easy compatible and user friendly app.
- Waterproof, dustproof and lightweight.
- Easy fixed on your pet collar.
- Able to set safety zones and updates every 5 seconds.
Pod 3 tracker
It is another excellent choice for your feline friend. This tracker has multiple benefits ranging from being small and lightweight, can use multiple technologies to track your cat and can be used all around the world where cell reception is available.
- Small and lightweight easily attached to your cats collar.
- Quick tracking with help of combined technology to track your pet from GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Cellular.
- You can view your pet location history.
- Real time tracking.
- Health monitoring by viewing pet activity data.
Kippy Pet GPS Tracker
Does your cat disappear from the house when you are not aware? Then the Kippy pet tracker is the one for him as you can set your geofencing, it comes with an advanced activity monitor for easy pet location.
- Uses GPS technology.
- Can monitor up to 1000 kilometer away.
- User friendly app which is easy to use.
- Subscription services required for connectivity.
- 2 year warranty.
- Real update every 4 seconds.
- Able to monitor pet activities and set goals.
Weenect Cats 2 GPS Tracker
You may be surprised that this small tracker around your cats’ collar can be used to track it around the world, it has no limit per say. With geofencing, real time update every 10 seconds and activity monitoring it certainly meets the bar set.
- Phone facility function if cat is trained.
- Geofence can be enabled to create safety zones.
- No distance limit for your pet to wander around.
- Easy to monitor your cat history and activity.
- Our best pick so far.
Tractive Cat Tracker
We loved that this tracker has geofencing, comes with up to second update every 3 seconds, and a great item for monitoring your cat’s movements and activity. Ensure your cats’ safety as it is waterproof and shockproof and comes in a built in breakaway collar. Great for monitoring if your cat is keeping fit as you are able to check its location history and activity.
• Able to check cat fitness.
• Live tracking through your phone.
• Safe for your cat with its built in breakable collar.
• Needs a subscription plan.
• Allow your cat to wander around with ease.
These trackers monitor your cats’ activity and movement while you’re on the go or far. They use GPS or Wi-Fi or cellular technology and many of them can also be used around the globe. It is safe for you and your cat if she wears one, no more worries of her getting lost.
Article courtesy of https://www.buskerscat.com/best-cat-tracker-uk